Republic of Namibia
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
Key Historical Events. Independence was achieved on 21 March 1990. For events before independence see The Statesman’s Year-Book, 1994–95, p. 977.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gupta, V., Independent Namibia: Problems and Prospects. Delhi, 1990Google Scholar
- Herbstein, D. and Evenston, J., The Devils are Among Us: the War for Namibia. London, 1989Google Scholar
- Katjavivi, P.H., A History of Resistance in Namibia. London, 1988Google Scholar
- Schoeman, E. R. and H. S., Namibia. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara (CA), 1984Google Scholar
- Sparks, D.L. and Green, D., Namibia: the Nation after Independence. Boulder, (CO), 1992Google Scholar
- National statistical office: Central Statistics Office, Windhoek.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1996