THE CZECH REPUBLIC and SLOVAKIA dissolved the Czech and Slovak Federal Republic and became independent states on 1 Jan. 1993. For data relating to the former Czechoslovakia as a whole see The Statesman’s Year-Book, 1993–94, pp. 485–88.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Historická statistická rocenka CSSR. Prague, 1985Google Scholar
- Havel, V., Disturbing the Peace. London, 1990.—Living in Truth: Twenty-Two Essays. London, 1990. —Summer Meditations. London, 1992Google Scholar
- Hermann, A. H., A History of the Czechs. London, 1975Google Scholar
- Kalvoda, J., The Genesis of Czechoslovakia. New York, 1986Google Scholar
- Short, D., Czechoslovakia. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara, 1986Google Scholar
- Simmons, M., The Reluctant President: a Political Life of Vaclav Havel. London, 1992Google Scholar