Republic of Botswana
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
HISTORY. On 30 Sept. 1966 the former British Bechuanaland Protectorate became the independent Republic of Botswana. For previous history see The Statesman’s Year-Book, 1992-93, p. 224.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Central Statistics Office. Statistical Bulletin (Quarterly). Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Botswana Handbook. - Kutlwano (monthly).Google Scholar
- Colclough, C. and McCarthy, S., The Political Economy of Botswana. OUP, 1980Google Scholar
- Harvey, C., (ed.) Papers on the Economy of Botswana. London and Nairobi, 1981Google Scholar
- Molomo, M. G. and Mokopakgosi, B. (eds.) Multi-Party Democracy in Botswana. Harare, 1991Google Scholar
- Parson, J., Botswana: Liberal Democracy and Labour Reserve in Southern Africa. Aldershot, 1984Google Scholar
- National statistical office: Central Statistics Office, Private Bag 0024, Gaborone.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1995