Until 24 June 1932 Siam was an absolute monarchy. On that date a coup d’état was effected and a Provisional Constitution Act was promulgated on 27 June. This was replaced by the constitution of 10 Dec. 1932, which in turn was superseded by new constitutions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Thailand Statistical Yearbook. National Statistical Office, BangkokGoogle Scholar
- Thailand in Brief. 7th ed. Bangkok, 1985Google Scholar
- Girling, J. I. S., Thailand: Society and Politics. Cornell Univ. Press, 1981Google Scholar
- Morrell, D. and Samudavanija, C., Political Conflict in Thailand. Cambridge, Mass., 1981Google Scholar
- Watts, M., Thailand. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara. 1986Google Scholar