From 1912 to 1956 Morocco was divided into a French protectorate (established by the treaty of Fez concluded between France and the Sultan on 30 March 1912), a Spanish protectorate (established by the Franco-Spanish convention of 27 Nov. 1912) and the international zone of Tangier (set up by France, Spain and Great Britain on 18 Dec. 1923).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Statistical Information: The Service Central des Statistiques (BP 178, Rabat) was established in 1942. Its publications include: Annuaire de Statistique Générale.—La Conjoncture Économique Marocaine (monthly; with annual synthesis).—Bulletin économique et social du Maroc (trimestral)Google Scholar
- Bulletin Officiai (m Arabie and French). Rabat. WeeklyGoogle Scholar
- Findlay, A. M. and A. M., and Lawless, R. I., Morocco. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara, 1984Google Scholar
- Kinross, Lord, and Haies-Gary, D., Morocco. London, 1971Google Scholar
- Rivière, P. L., Précis de Législation marocaine. New ed. in collaboration with G. Catteriz. 2 vols.Caen, 1942–46Google Scholar
- National Library: Bibliothèque Générale et Archives, Rabat.Google Scholar