The independent republic of Guinea was proclaimed on 2 Oct. 1958, after the territory of French Guinea had decided at the referendum of 28 Sept. to leave the French Community. The Constitution provides for the limitation or renunciation of sovereignty in favour of African unity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Bulletin Statistique et Economique de la Guinée. Monthly. ConakryGoogle Scholar
- Adamolekun, L., Sékou Touré’s Guinea. London, 1976Google Scholar
- Camara, S. S., La Guinée sans la France. Paris, 1976Google Scholar
- Rivière, C., Guinea: The Mobilization of a People. Cornell Univ. Press, 1977Google Scholar
- Taylor, F. W., A Fulani-English Dictionary. Oxford, 1932Google Scholar