Federal Republic of Germany
The Federal Republic of Germany became a sovereign independent country on 5 May 1955 and is a member of EEC, the Council of Europe, Western European Union, Nato, the European Coal and Steel Community, Euratom, the European Monetary Agreement and the Agencies of the UN.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Documents on Germany under Occupation, 1945–54. Ed. B. Ruhm von Oppen. R. Inst. of Int. Affairs, 1955Google Scholar
- Bluhm, G., Die Oder-Neisse-Linie in der Deutschen Aussenpolilik. Freiburg, 1963Google Scholar
- Dickinson, R. E., The Regions of Germany. London, 1945Google Scholar
- Grosser, A., Germany in our Time: A Political History of the Postwar Years. New York, 1971Google Scholar
- Pounds, N. J. G., The Economic Pattern of Modern Germany. 2nd ed. London, 1966Google Scholar
- Trene, W., Germany Since 1884. Bad Godesberg, 1969Google Scholar
- Wiskemann, E., Germany’s Eastern Neighbours. R. Inst. of Int. Affairs, 1956Google Scholar