Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
The West Indies Federation, established on 3 Jan. 1958, was dissolved in Feb. 1962 after Jamaica and Trinidad had opted out of it.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- A Survey of Economic Potential and Capital Needs of the Leeward Islands, Windward Islands and Barbados. HMSO, 1963Google Scholar
- The West Indies and Caribbean Year Book. London, annualGoogle Scholar
- Aspinall, Sir Algernon, The Pocket Guide to the West Indies. 10th ed. London, 1954Google Scholar
- Aycarst, X., The British West Indies: The Search for Self-government London, 1960Google Scholar
- Burns, Sir Alan, History of the British West Indies. 2nd ed. London, 1965Google Scholar
- Mordecai, J., The West Indies London, 1968Google Scholar
- Parry, J. H., and Sherlock, P. M., A Short History of the West Indies. London, 1956Google Scholar
- Phillips, Sir F., Freedom in the Caribbean. New York, 1977Google Scholar
- Proudfoot, M., Britain and the United States in the Caribbean London, 1954Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1979