The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: Al Mamlaka al Urduniya al Hashemiyah
The official statistics given for the calendar year 1967 include estimates for the West Bank and East Jerusalem, at present under Israeli occupation, but the figures for 1968–74 relate only to that part of Jordan under the direct control of the Jordanian Government.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- The Department of Statistics, Ministry of National Economy, publishes a Statistical Yearbook (in Arabic and English), latest issue 1968, and a Statistical Guide, latest issue 1965.—External Trade Statistics, 1968.—National Accounts and Input-Output Analysis, 1959–65, 1967Google Scholar
- The Constitution of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Amman, 1952Google Scholar
- Glubb, J. B., The Story of the Arab Legion. Lonaon, 1948Google Scholar
- —A Sotcher with the Arabs. London, 1957Google Scholar
- Morris, J., The Hashemite Kings. London, 1959Google Scholar
- Seton, C. R. W., Legislation of Transjordan, 1918–30. London, 1931. [Continued by the Government of Jordan as an annual publication : Jordan Legislation. Amman, 1932 ff.]Google Scholar
- Toni, Y. T., and Mousa, S., Jordan: Land and People. Amman, 1973Google Scholar