REIGNING KING. Bhumibol Adulyadej, born 5 Dec. 1927, younger brother of King Ananda Mahidol, who died on 9 June 1946. King Bhumibol married on 28 April 1950 Princess Sirikit. and was crowned 5 May 1950.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Thailand Statistical Yearbook 1964. National Statistical Office, BangkokGoogle Scholar
- Thailand Official Yearbook 1964. Government Printer, Bankok, 1965Google Scholar
- Varin, Manit (ed.), Thailand at a Glance. 2nd ed. Thailand Information Service, London, 1965Google Scholar
- Directory of Bangkok and Siam (Bangkok Times). Bangkok. AnnualGoogle Scholar
- Haas, M. R., Thai-English student’s dictionary. OUP, 1966Google Scholar
- Insor, D., Thailand: apolitical, social and economic analysis. London, 1963Google Scholar
- Muscat, R. J., Development strategy in Thailand: a case study of economic modernization. London, 1966Google Scholar
- Phloyphrom, F., Modern Standard Thai-English Dictionary. Bangkok, 1958Google Scholar
- Riggs, F. W., Thailand: the modernization of a bureaucratic polity. Honolulu, 1966Google Scholar