HISTORY. By an Order in Council dated 4 May 1911 the two provinces of North-eastern and North-western Rhodesia were amalgamated under the name of Northern Rhodesia, with effect from 17 Aug. 1911.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- GENERAL INFORMATION. The Chief Information Officer, PO Box R.W. 20, Lusaka.Google Scholar
- A Handbook to the Republic of Zambia. Govt. Printer, Lusaka, 1964Google Scholar
- Laws of Northern Rhodesia. 8 vols. Govt. Printer, LusakaGoogle Scholar
- Bancroft, J. A., Mining in Northern Rhodesia. British South Africa Company, 1961Google Scholar
- Gann, L. H., A History of Northern Rhodesia to 1953. London, 1964.Google Scholar
- Mulford, D. C., The Northern Rhodesia General Election 1962. OUP, 1964Google Scholar