REIGNING KING. Bhumibol Adulyadej, born 5 Dec. 1927, younger brother of King Ananda Mahidol, who died on 9 June 1946. King Bhumibol married on 28 April 1950 Princess Sirildt, and was crowned 5 May 1950. Children: Princess Ubol Ratana (born 5 April 1951), Prince Vajiralongkorn (born 28 July 1952), Princess Sirindhorn (born 2 April 1955), Princess Chulabhorn (born 4 July 1957).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Thailand Statistical Yearbook 1964. National Statistical Office, BangkokGoogle Scholar
- Thailand Official Yearbook 1964. Government Printer, BangkokGoogle Scholar
- Yarin, Manit (ed.), Thailand at a Glance. 2nd ed. Thailand Information Service, London, 1965Google Scholar
- Directory of Bangkok and Siam (Bangkok Times). Bangkok. AnnualGoogle Scholar
- Phloyphrom, P., Modern Standard thai-English Dictionary. Bangkok, 1958Google Scholar
- Reave, W. D., Public Administration in Siam. London. 1951Google Scholar
- Wilson, D. A., Politics in Thailand. Cornell Univ. Press, 1962Google Scholar