REIGNING KING. Bhumibol Adulyadej, born 5 Dec. 1927, younger brother of King Ananda Makidol, who died on 9 June 1946. King Bhumibol married on 28 April 1950 Princess Sirikit, and was crowned 5 May 1950. Children: Princess Ubol Ratana (born 5 April 1951), Prince Vajiralongkorn (born 28 July 1952), Princess Sirindhorn (born 2 April 1955), Princess Chulabhorn (born 4 July 1957).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Commercial Directory for Thailand. Bangkok. (Latest issue, 1958.) (Published by the Bangkok Chamber of Commerce)Google Scholar
- Directory of Bangkok and Siam (Bangkok Times). Bangkok. AnnualGoogle Scholar
- De Young, J. E., Village Life in Modern Thailand. Univ. of California Press, 1955Google Scholar
- MacFarland, G. B., Thai-English Dictionary. 2nd ed. Stanford, Cal., 1944Google Scholar
- Phloyphrom, P., Modern Standard Thai-English Dictionary. Bangkok, 1958Google Scholar
- Reeve, W. D., Public Administration in Siam. London, 1951Google Scholar
- Wilson, D. A., Politics in Thailand. Cornell Univ. Press, 1962Google Scholar