REIGNING KING. Gustaf VI Adolf, born 11 Nov. 1882, succeeded on the death of his father, King Gustaf V, 29 Oct. 1950. Married: (1) 15 June 1905 to Princess Margaret Victoria, born 15 Jan. 1882, died 1 May 1920, daughter of Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught; (2) 3 Nov. 1923, to Lady Louise Mountbatten, born 13 July 1889, daughter of Prince Louis of Battenberg, afterwards 1st Marquess of Milford Haven.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Statistisk årsbok fõr Sverige (Statistical Abstract of Sweden). First year, 1914Google Scholar
- Historirk statistic fõr Sverige (Historical Statistics of Sweden). 1956 ff. (3 vols to date)Google Scholar
- Sveriges officiella statistik (Official Statistics of Sweden). Prom 1911. (With summaries in French; from 1952 in English)Google Scholar
- Årsbok fir Sveriges kommuner. First issue, 1918Google Scholar
- Statistisk tidskrift (Statistical Heview). 1860–1913; new series from 1952Google Scholar
- Sveriges statskaiender. Published by Vetenskapsakademien. AnnualGoogle Scholar