The Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
On 14 Feb. 1958 Jordan was united with Iraq in the Arab Federation (see p. 806).
Al Mamlakah al Urduniyah al Hashimiyah
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- The Department of Statistics, Ministry of Economics, publishes an Annual Statistical Yearbook (in Arabic and English).Google Scholar
- The Constitution of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Amman, 1952Google Scholar
- The Economic Development of Jordan, Report of the International Bank Mission. Johns Hopkins Univ. Press, 1957Google Scholar
- Glubb, J. B., The Story of the Arab Legion. London, 1948—A Soldier with the Arabs. London, 1957Google Scholar
- Peake, F. G., A History of Transjordan and its Tribes. 2 vols. Amman, 1934Google Scholar
- Seton, C. R. W., Legislation of Transjordan, 1918–30. London, 1931. [Continued by the Government of Jordan as an annual publication : Jordon Legislation. Amman, 1932 ff.]Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1958