Mongolian People’s Republic
The Mongolian People’s Republic, formerly the Chinese province of Outer Mongolia, was the first ‘People’s Republic’ to be set up on the Soviet pattern. On 13 March, 1921, a Provisional People’s Government was established which declared the independence of Mongolia and appealed for help from Moscow.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Konstitutsia i osnovnye zakonodatelnye acty Mongolskoy Narodnoy Eespubliki. Moscow, 1962. (Russian translation of the constitution and basic laws.)Google Scholar
- Demidov (S. S.), Mongolskaya Narodnaya Republika. Moscow, 1952.Google Scholar
- Friters (G. M.), Outer Mongolia and its International Position. Rev. ed. London, 1951.Google Scholar
- Rinchine (A. R.), Uchebnik Mongolskavo Yazyka. Moscow, 1952.Google Scholar
- Todayeva (B. K.), Grammatika Sovremyennavo Mongolskavo Yazyka. Moscow, 1951.Google Scholar