Part of the Palgrave Literary Dictionaries book series (PAZ)
- Crook, Nora (2018), ‘Mary Shelley in The Keepsake’, The Times Literary Supplement, 26 October, p. 6.Google Scholar
- Harris, Katherine D. (2015), Forget Me Not: the Rise of the British Literary Annual, 1823–35 (Athens: Ohio University Press).Google Scholar
- Heffernan, James A.W (2006), Cultivating Picturacy: Visual Art and Verbal Interventions (Waco, Texas: Baylor University Press).Google Scholar
- Hoagwood, Terence, and Ledbetter, Kathryn (eds) (1998), ‘L.E.L.’s “Verses” and The Keepsake for 1829’, Romantic Circles (http://www.rc.umd.edu/editions).
- Reynolds, Frederic Mansel (ed.) (2006), The Keepsake for 1829, with an introduction by Paula R. Feldman (Peterborough, Ontario: Broadview).Google Scholar
- Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft (2012), The Annotated Frankenstein, ed. Susan J. Wolfson and Ronald L. Levao (Cambridge, MA: Belknap).Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2019