Long range absorption and other direct reaction components in the optical potential
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 89)
KeywordsElastic Scattering Partial Wave Optical Model Couple Channel Potential Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.Milton Abramowitz and Irene A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions (Dover, New York, 1970).Google Scholar
- 9.W.E. Frahn, Generalized Fresnel Model for Very Heavy Ion Scattering. III Dynamic Polarization Effects (University of Cape Town preprint, 1977).Google Scholar
- 10.S.K. Kauffmann, Relation of Phase Shifts to Potential Parameters in the Elastic Scattering of Very Heavy Ions (University of Cape Town, Department of Physics preprint, Cape Town, 1976); C.E. Porter, Phys. Rev. 99, 1400 (1955).Google Scholar
- 11.A.J. Baltz, S.K. Kauffmann, N.K. Glendenning, and K. Pruess, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory preprint LBL 6588.Google Scholar
- 15.A.J. Baltz, N.K. Glendenning, S.K. Kauffmann, and K. Pruess, to be published.Google Scholar
- 18.P.D. Kunz, CHUCK, coupled channels code (unpublished).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979