Propagation of a deuteron in nuclear matter and the spin dependence of the deuteron optical potential
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 89)
KeywordsNuclear Matter Tensor Interaction Pauli Exclusion Principle Deuteron Wave Function Deuteron Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.R.C. Johnson and A.A. Ioannides, in Proc.Second. International Conf. on clustering phenomena in nuclei, Vol.II, Univ. of Maryland, 1975Google Scholar
- 11.A.A. Ioannides, W.S. Pong and R.C. Johnson (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 14.A.A. Ioannides (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 15a.T.Y. Wu and T. Ohmura, The Quantum theory of Scattering, (1963) pp228–231Google Scholar
- 16.W.S. Pong, private communicationGoogle Scholar
- 17.J. Butcher, University of Surrey report (1977), (unpublished)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979