Robust control of nonlinear mechanical systems — Case Studies —
- 259 Downloads
In this paper, we showed some case studies of robust control of mechanical systems. In this paper, dividing the uncertainties in the dynamical model of robot systems into two cases, that is (i) Structured Uncertainty and (ii) Unstructured Uncertainty, and then we showed control strategy which suited for each case through some experiments.
We can say that the next step in the field of robot motion control is to consider both uncertainties at once.
KeywordsActuator System Robot Manipulator Control Accuracy Structure Uncertainty Bode Diagram
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.J. Uicker: Dynamic Force Analysis of Spatial Linkages, ASME J. of Applied Mechanics 34, 418/424 (1967).Google Scholar
- K. Osuka: Adaptive Control of Nonlinear Mechanical Systems, Trans. of SICE, 22-2, 126/133 (1986) (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- K. Osuka, T. Sugie and T. Ono: PD-Type Two-Stage Robust Tracking Control for Robot Manipulators, Proc. U.S.A.-Japan Symposium on Flexible Automation, 153/160 (1988).Google Scholar
- N. Yoshida, K. Osuka and T. Ono: PD-Type Two-Stage Robust Tracking Control for Robot Manipulators-An Application to DAIKIN Miniature Robot-, Proc. of 20th ISIR, 1051/1058 (1989).Google Scholar
- K. Osuka, T. Kimura and T. Ono: H ∞ Control of a Certain Nonlinear Actuator, Proc. of The 29th IEEE CDC, 370/371 (1990).Google Scholar
- B. Francis: A Course in H ∞ Control Theory, Springer-Verlag (1987).Google Scholar
- R. Y. Chiang and M. G. Safonov: Robust-Control Toolbox, The Math Works, Inc. (1988)Google Scholar