Modelling and controllability of networks of thin beams
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 180)
III Optimal Control III.2 Distributed Parameter Systems
- 111 Downloads
KeywordsClosed Loop System Multiple Node Joint Condition Reference Curve Shear Angle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Blankenship, Application of homogenization theory to the control of flexible structures, in Stoch. Diff. Sys., Stoch. Control Th. and Appl., IMA Vol. Math. Appl., 10, Springer, NY, 1988, pp. 33–55.Google Scholar
- J.E. Lagnese, G. Leugering and E.J.P.G. Schmidt, Modelling of dynamic networks of thin thermoelastic beams, to appear.Google Scholar
- J.E. Lagnese, G. Leugering and E.J.P.G. Schmidt, Controllability of planar network of Timoshenko beams, to appear.Google Scholar
- I. Lasiecka and D. Tataru, Uniform boundary stabilization of semilinear wave equations with nonlinear boundary conditions, to appear.Google Scholar
- E.J.P.G. Schmidt, On the modelling and exact controllability of networks of vibrating strings, SIAM J. Control Opt., to appear.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processing 1992