The gradient method for solving optimal control problems with phase constraints
- 109 Downloads
In this paper, we consider the method for solving optimal control problems with phase constraints. The method consists in successive solving auxiliary problems which minimize a special constructed Lagrange function subject to linearized phase constraints. The linearly constrained auxiliary problems are more simple than the original one because linear constraints may be easily processed. For illustration, two control problems are solved using the proposed method.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zholudev A.I.,Tyatushkin A.I.,Erinchek N.M.,1989. Numerical optimization methods for controlled systems.Proc. USSR Acad. Sci., Technical Cybernetics,4,18–32.Google Scholar
- Eneev G.M.,1966. Application of gradient method to optimal control problems.Space Investigations, vol.4, n.5.Google Scholar
- Ivashkevich A.K., 1976. Multiusage US spacecraft "Space Shuttle". Survey of foreign papers. Part 11. Orbital craft. Moscow.Google Scholar
- Junkins I. L., Turner I.D., 1978. Optimal continuous torgue attitude maneuvers. AIAA/AAS Astrodynamics conference. Palo Alto, Calif.Google Scholar
- Gill P.,Murray W.,Wright M.,1985. Practical optimization. Mir, Moscow.Google Scholar