Beyond wheeled mobile robots
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 262)
KeywordsMobile Robot Tracking Error Exponential Stabilization Nonholonomic System Regulation Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Behal, W. E. Dixon, D. M. Dawson, and Y. Fang, “Tracking and Regulation Control of an Underactuated Surface Vessel with Nonintegrable Dynamics”, Proceedings of the 39th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Sydney, Australia, December, 2000, to appear.Google Scholar
- R. Brockett, “Asymptotic Stability and Feedback Stabilization”, Differential Geometric Control Theory, (R. Brockett, R. Millman, and H. Sussmann Eds.), Birkhauser, Boston, 1983.Google Scholar
- W. E. Dixon, D. M. Dawson, E. Zergeroglu, and F. Zhang, “Robust Tracking and Regulation Control for Mobile Robots”, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control: Special Issue on Control of Underactuated Nonlinear Systems, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 199–216, Feb. 2000.zbMATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- T. I. Fossen, Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles, Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 1994.Google Scholar
- J. M. Godhavn, “Nonlinear Tracking of Underactuated Surface Vessels”, Proceedings of the Conference on Decision and Control, Kobe, Japan, pp. 975–980, 1996.Google Scholar
- K. Y. Pettersen, and O. Egeland, “Robust Control of an Underactuated Surface Vessel with Thruster Dynamics”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico, pp. 3411–3416, 1997.Google Scholar
- K. Y. Pettersen, and H. Nijmeijer, “Global Practical Stabilization and Tracking for an Underactuated Ship — A Combined Averaging and Backstepping Approach”, Proceedings IFAC Conference on System Structure and Control, (Nantes, France), pp. 59–64, 1998.Google Scholar
- K. Y. Pettersen, and H. Nijmeijer, “Tracking Control of an Underactuated Surface Vessel”, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Tampa, Florida, pp. 4561–4566, 1998.Google Scholar
- M. Saeki, Jun-ichi Imura, Yasunori Wada, “Flight Control Design and Experiment of a Twin Rotor Helicopter Model via 2 Step Exact Linearization”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, Hawaii, USA, pp. 146–151, 1999.Google Scholar
- C. Samson, “Velocity and Torque Feedback Control of a Nonholonomic Cart”, Advanced Robot Control; Proceedings of the International Workshop in Adaptive and Nonlinear Control: Issues in Robotics, Vol. 162, C. Canudas de Wit, Ed., New York: Springer-Verlag, 1991.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 2001