Robustness to kinematic disturbances
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 262)
KeywordsMobile Robot Kinematic Model Nonholonomic System Regulation Problem Nonholonomic Constraint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. d'Andrea-Novel, G. Campion, and G. Bastin, “Control of Wheeled Mobile Robots Not Satisfying Ideal Constraints: A Singular Perturbation Approach”, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, No. 5, pp. 243–267, 1995.Google Scholar
- R. Brockett, “Asymptotic Stability and Feedback Stabilization”, Differential Geometric Control Theory, (R. Brockett, R. Millman, and H. Sussmann Eds.), Birkhauser, Boston, 1983.Google Scholar
- C. Canudas de Wit and H. Khennouf, “Quasi-Continuous Stabilizing Controllers for Nonholonomic Systems: Design and Robustness Considerations”, Proceedings of the 3rd European Control Conference, pp. 2630–2635, 1995.Google Scholar
- M. L. Corradini, T. Leo, and G. Orlando, “Robust Stabilization of a Mobile Robot Violating the Nonholonomic Constraint via Quasi-Sliding Modes”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3935—3939, 1999.Google Scholar
- W.E. Dixon, D. M. Dawson, and E. Zergeroglu, “Tracking and Regulation Control of a Mobile Robot System with Kinematic Disturbances: A Variable Structure-Like Approach”, Transactions of the ASME: Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control: Special Issue on Variable Structure Systems, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. Hespanha, D. Liberzon, and A. Morse, “Towards the Supervisory Control of Uncertain Nonholonomic Systems”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3520–3524, 1999.Google Scholar
- Z. Jiang, “Robust Controller Design for Uncertain Nonholonomic Systems”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3525–3529, 1999.Google Scholar
- Y. Kanayama, Y. Kimura, F. Miyazaki, and T. Noguchi, “A Stable Tracking Control Method for an Autonomous Mobile Robot”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 384–389, 1990.Google Scholar
- M. Krstic, I. Kanellakopoulos, P. Kokotovic, Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Design, New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1995.Google Scholar
- W. Leroquais and B. d'Andrea-Novel, “Modeling and Control of Wheeled Mobile Robots Not Satisfying Ideal Velocity Constraints: The Unicycle Case”, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 1437–1442, 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 2001