Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 262)
Model development and control objectives
KeywordsMobile Robot Control Objective Reference Trajectory Nonholonomic System Regulation Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L.E. Aguilar M., P. Soueres, M. Courdesses, S. Fleury, “Robust Path-Following Control with Exponential Stability for Mobile Robots”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3279–3284, 1998.Google Scholar
- R. Brockett, “Asymptotic Stability and Feedback Stabilization”, Differential Geometric Control Theory, (R. Brockett, R. Millman, and H. Sussmann Eds.), Birkhauser, Boston, 1983.Google Scholar
- C. Canudas de Wit, K. Khennouf, C. Samson and O.J. Sordalen, “Non-linear Control for Mobile Robots”, Recent Trends in Mobile Robots, ed. Y. Zheng, World Scientific: New Jersey, 1993.Google Scholar
- J. Coron and J. Pomet, “A Remark on the Design of Time-Varying Stabilizing Feedback Laws for Controllable Systems Without Drift”, in Proceedings of the IFAC Symposium on Nonlinear Control Systems Design (NOLCOS), Bordeaux, France, pp. 413–417, June 1992.Google Scholar
- W.E. Dixon, Z. P. Jiang, and D. M. Dawson, “Global Exponential Setpoint Control of Wheeled Mobile Robots: A Lyapunov Approach”, Automatica, to appear in Vol. 36, No. 11, November 2000.Google Scholar
- Y. Kanayama, Y. Kimura, F. Miyazaki, and T. Noguchi, “A Stable Tracking Control Method for an Autonomous Mobile Robot”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 384–389, 1990.Google Scholar
- F. Lewis, C. Abdallah, and D. Dawson, Control of Robot Manipulators, New York: MacMillan Publishing Co., 1993.Google Scholar
- C. Samson, “Velocity and Torque Feedback Control of a Nonholonomic Cart”, Advanced Robot Control; Proceedings of the International Workshop in Adaptive and Nonlinear Control: Issues in Robotics, Vol. 162, C. Canudas de Wit, Ed., New York: Springer-Verlag, 1991.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 2001