Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 25)
Bose field theory as classical statistical mechanics. III. The classical ising approximation
KeywordsPartition Function Classical Statistical Mechanics Infinite Volume Range Order Parameter Correlation Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- GUERRA, F., ROSEN, L. SIMON, B. (1973): The P(φ)2 Euclidean Quantum Field Theory as Classical Statistical Mechanics, Ann. Math., to appearGoogle Scholar
- GUERRA, F., ROSEN, L., SIMON, B. (1974): Boundary Conditions for the P(φ)2 Euclidean Field Theory, in preparation.Google Scholar
- NEWMAN, C. (1973): Zeroes of the Partition Function for Generalized Ising Systems, N.Y.U. Preprint.Google Scholar
- SIMON, B. (1973b): Correlation Inequalities and the Mass Gap in P(φ)2, II. Uniqueness of the Vacuum for a Class of Strongly Coupled Theories, Ann. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- SIMON, B. (1974): The P(φ) 2 Euclidean Quantum Field Theory, Princeton Series in Physics, Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- SIMON, B. GRIFFITHS, R. (1973): The (φ4)2 Field Theory as a Classical Ising Model, Commun. Math. Phys., to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973