Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 25)
The particle structure of the weakly coupled P(φ)2 model and other applications of high temperature expansions
Part II: The cluster expansion
KeywordsLattice Line Covariance Operator Gaussian Measure Cluster Expansion Gaussian Integral
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 0.Z. Ciesielski, Lectures on Brownian motion, heat conduction and potential theory, Aarhus Universitet, 1965.Google Scholar
- 1.J. Dimock and J. Glimm. Measures on the Schwartz distribution Space and Applications to P(φ)2 field theories.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Glimm and A. Jaffe. Positivity of the φ 34 Hamiltonian. Fort. der Physik. To appear.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Glimm, A. Jaffe and T. Spencer. The Wightman axioms and particle structure in the P(φ)2 quantum field model. To appear.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Guerra. L. Rosen and B. Simon. The P(φ)2 quantum field theory as classical statistical mechanics.Google Scholar
- 8.L. Hörmander. Linear Partial Differential Operators. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1964.Google Scholar
- 10.J. Lebowitz and O. Penrose. Decay of correlations. Preprint.Google Scholar
- 14.T. Spencer. The mass gap for the P(φ)2 quantum field model with a strong external field. Preprint.Google Scholar
- 15.K. Wilson and J. Kogut. The renormalization group and the ɛ-expansion. Phys. Reports, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973