Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 25)
Probability theory and euclidean field theory
KeywordsProbability Space Gaussian Random Variable Real Hilbert Space Reflection Property Logarithmic Sobolev Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. L. Dobrushin and R. A. Minlos, Construction of a one-dimensional quantum field via a continuous Markoff field, submitted to Functional Analysis and its Applications.Google Scholar
- Robert B. Griffiths, Phase transitions, in Statistical Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory (Les Houches 1970) ed. C. DeWitt and R. Stora, Gordon and Breach, New York (1971), 241–279.Google Scholar
- Leonard Gross, Logarithmic Sobolev Inequalities, Cornell University preprint (1973).Google Scholar
- F. Guerra, L. Rosen, and B. Simon, The P(ϕ)2 Euclidean quantum field theory as classical statistical mechanics, to appear in Annals of Mathematics.Google Scholar
- Shôichirô Sakai, C*-Algebras and W*-Algebras, Ergebnisse der Math. und ihrer Grenzgebiete, Band 60, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- K. Symanzik, Euclidean quantum field theory, Rend. Scuola Int. Fis. E. Fermi, XLV Corso.Google Scholar
- G. Szegő, Orthogonal Polynomials, Amer. Math. Soc. Coll. Publ. XXIII, New York (1939).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973