Transient three-dimensional fluid flow in the vicinity of large structures
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 19)
KeywordsSolitary Wave Perspective View Random Velocity Thermal Buoyancy Transport Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chan, R. K.-C. and R. L. Street, Stanford University Technical Report No. 135 (1970).Google Scholar
- Chorin, A. J., A. E. C. Research and Development Report, NY0-1480-61 (1966).Google Scholar
- Hirt, C. W. and J. L. Cook, To be published in Jour. Comp. Phys. (1972a).Google Scholar
- Hirt, C. W. and J. L. Cook, Submitted for publication to Jour. Comp. Phys. (1972b).Google Scholar
- Hotchkiss, R. S. and C. W. Hirt, Proceedings of the Summer Simulation Conference, San Diego, California (1972).Google Scholar
- Nichols, B. D. and C. W. Hirt, Submitted for publication to Jour. Comp. Phys. (1972).Google Scholar
- Sklarew, R. C., Proceedings of the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Air Pollution Control Association, St. Louis, Missouri (1970).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973