Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 19)
A relaxation method for calculating transonic flows with detached bow shocks
KeywordsMach Number Normal Shock Transonic Flow Subsonic Region Finite Difference Procedure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vincenti, W. C. and Wagoner, C. B., NACA Report 1095, 1951.Google Scholar
- 2.Murman, E. M. and Krupp, J. A. Lecture Notes in Physics, Vol. 8 pp 199–206, Springer-Verlag 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.Bailey, F. R., NASA TN D-6582, 1971.Google Scholar
- 4.Krupp, J. A., Ph.D. Thesis, Univ. of Washington, 1971.Google Scholar
- 5.Cole, J. D., Boeing Scientific Research Laboratories Document DI-82-0878, 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.Gothert, B. H., Transonic Wind Tunnel Testing. AGARDograph No. 49, Permagon Press. 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.Spreiter, J. R. and Alksne, A. Y., NACA Report 1359, 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.Knechtel, E. D., NASA TN D-15, 1959.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973