Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 19)
A vortex method for the study of rapid flow
KeywordsReynolds Number Circular Cylinder Potential Flow Point Vortex Vortex Sheet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Batchelor, G. K., An Introduction to Fluid Mechanics, Cambridge University Press (1967).Google Scholar
- Chorin, A. J., Proc. Second International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics (1970).Google Scholar
- Keller, H. B., and Takami, H., in Numerical Solutions of Nonlinear Differential Equations, D. Greenspan (Ed.), Wiley, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- Kellogg, O. D., Foundations of Potential Theory, Ungar, New York (1929).Google Scholar
- Smith, A. M. O., Proc. Seventh Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics, ONR, (undated).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973