Finite difference treatment of strong shock over a sharp leading edge with navier-stokes equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 19)
KeywordsStrong Shock Hypersonic Flow Sharp Leading Edge Stagnation Enthalpy Uniform Inflow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cheng, S. I., Physics of Fluids, Supplement II, 34–41 (1969).Google Scholar
- Hayes, W. D. and Probstein, R. F. Hypersonic Flow Theory, Academic Press (1959).Google Scholar
- Ross, B. and Cheng, S. I., Lecture Notes in Physics, 8, Springer-Verlag, Proc. of Second International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, (1970), pp. 164–9.Google Scholar
- Vas, I. E. and Koppenwallner, G., AFOSR Report 64-1422, U.S. Airforce and Princeton University Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Sciences Report 690.Google Scholar
- Vidal, R. J. and Bartz, J. A., AF-2041-A-2, Cornell Aeronautical Laboratory, 1968.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973