Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 19)
Numerical solutions of the supersonic, laminar flow over a two-dimensional compression corner
KeywordsFlow Field Incident Shock Displacement Thickness Wall Suction Wall Pressure Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carter, James E.: Ph. D. Dissertation. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Aug. 1971.Google Scholar
- Carter, James E.: NASA TR R-385, 1972.Google Scholar
- Chapman, Dean R., Kuehn; Donald M.; and Larson, Howard K.: NACA Rept. 1358, 1958.Google Scholar
- Klineberg, J. M.: Ph. D. Dissertation, California Institute of Technology, 1968.Google Scholar
- Lewis, J. E.: Ph. D. Dissertation, California Institute of Technology, 1967.Google Scholar
- MacCormack, Robert W.: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, ed. by Maurice Holt, 1971, pp. 151–163.Google Scholar
- Thommen, H. V.: GDC-ERR-AN733, General Dynamica/Convair, 1965.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973