Time dependent calculations for transonic flow
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 19)
KeywordsMach Number Transonic Flow Closed Unit Disc Time Dependent Calculation Local Sound Speed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Bauer, F., Garabedian, P., and Korn, D., Supercritical Wing Sections, Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, 66, Springer-Verlag (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.Richtmyer, R. D., A Survey of Difference Methods for Nonsteady Gas Dynamics, NCAR Tech. Note 63-2.Google Scholar
- 7.Turkel, E., Symmetrization of the Fluid Dynamic Matrices with Applications, (to appear).Google Scholar
- 8.Kacprzynski, J. J., Ohman, L. H., Garabedian, P. R., and Korn, D. G., Analysis of the Flow Past a Shockless Lifting Airfoil in Design and Off-Design Conditions, N.R.C. of Canada Aeronautical Report LR-554, Ottawa, (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.Harten, A., and Zwas, G., Switched Numerical Shuman Filters for Shock Calculations, Jour. of Eng. Math., 6, (2), (April 1972).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973