A unified approach to H∞ control by J-causal-anticausal factorization
- 109 Downloads
In this paper, H ∞ control problem has been discussed for linear continuous time-varying and also sampled-data systems in a unified framework. Controller characterization achieving suboptimal control has been given both in state-space and also in operator theoretic framework.
KeywordsHomogeneous Part State Space Representation Causal Controller Vary Sampling Interval Step Step
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Kwakernaak: The polynomial approach to H ∞-control, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1496, Springer-Verlag (1990), pp.141–221Google Scholar
- H.Kimura: Chain-scattering representation, J-lossless factorization and H ∞ control, Lecture Notes on Robust Control, Seaou National University, 1993Google Scholar
- S. Hosoe: Solving H ∞ control problem by transfer functions, Lecture notes for SICE seminar (1991), pp.15–34 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- S.Hosoe: Derivation of H ∞ sampled data suboptimal controllers by making use of J-unitary operators, Proc. of the Seoul Workshop on Robust Control (1993), 183–195Google Scholar
- S. Hosoe, and T. Kato: Derivation of H ∞ multirate sampled data suboptimal controllers by making use of J-unitary factorization, Proc. of American Control Conference (1997)Google Scholar