A control engineer’s perspective on fuzzy control
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 241)
Part B Hybrid Systems
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy Logic Fuzzy System Fuzzy Control Fuzzy Controller
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. M. Passino and S. Yurkovich, Fuzzy Control. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1998.Google Scholar
- K. M. Passino and S. Yurkovich, “Fuzzy control,” in The Control Handbook (W. S. Levine, ed.), Boca Raton: CRC Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- Reader's Forum, “On fuzzy control and fuzzy reviewing ...,” IEEE Control Systems, vol. 13, pp. 5–7, June 1993.Google Scholar
- J. Zhao, R. Gorez, and V. Wertz, “Synthesis of fuzzy control systems based on linear Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models,” in Multiple Model Approaches to Nonlinear Modeling and Control (R. Murray-Smith and T. A. Johansen, eds.), UK: Taylor and Francis, 1996.Google Scholar
- J. K. Hurtig, S. Yurkovich, K. M. Passino, and D. Littlejohn, “Torque regulation with the General Motors ABS VI electric brake system,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, (Baltimore, MD), pp. 1210–1211, 1994.Google Scholar
- S. Yurkovich and M. Simpson, “Comparative analysis for idle speed control: A crank-angle domain viewpoint,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, (Albuquerque, NM), 1997.Google Scholar
- J. Wills, S. Yurkovich, and G. Rizzoni, “Direct fuzzy control of idle speed in an internal combustion engine,” in IFAC Workshop on Advances in Automotive Control, (Mohican State Park, OH), Feb. 1998.Google Scholar
- W. E. Leisenring and S. Yurkovich, “Using equivalent heat release duration for closed-loop cold start AFR control,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, (Philadelphia, PA), June 1998.Google Scholar
- T. F. Murphy, S. Yurkovich, and S.-C. Chen, “Intelligent control for paper machine moisture control,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications, (Dearborn, MI), pp. 826–833, 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1999