Hybrid control of inverted pendulums
- 184 Downloads
Several control tasks for inverted pendulums have been discussed. It has been demonstrated that they are natural tasks for applications of hybrid control and that energy control is a control principle that can be used to structure the system.
KeywordsUpright Position Inverted Pendulum Control Torque Hybrid Control Energy Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Karl Johan Åström and K. Furuta. Swinging up a pendulum by energy control. In IFAC'96, Preprints 13th World Congress of IFAC, volume E, pages 37–42, San Francisco, California, July 1996.Google Scholar
- A. F. Filippov. Differential Equations with Discontinuous Righthand Sides. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1988.Google Scholar
- Jörgen Malmborg, Bo Bernhardsson, and Karl Johan Åström. A stabilizing switching scheme for multi controller systems. In IFAC'96, Preprints 13th World Congress of IFAC, pages 229–234, San Francisco, California, July 1996.Google Scholar
- Marc H. Raibert. Legged Robots that balance. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986.Google Scholar
- Mark W. Spong and M. Vidyasagar. Robot Dynamics and Control. John Wiley & Sons, 1989.Google Scholar
- Magnus Wiklund, Anders Kristenson, and Karl Johan Åström. A new strategy for swinging up an inverted pendulum. In Preprints IFAC 12th World Congress, Sydney, Australia, July 1993.Google Scholar