Hybrid control of inverted pendulums
Several control tasks for inverted pendulums have been discussed. It has been demonstrated that they are natural tasks for applications of hybrid control and that energy control is a control principle that can be used to structure the system.
KeywordsUpright Position Inverted Pendulum Control Torque Hybrid Control Energy Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Karl Johan Åström and K. Furuta. Swinging up a pendulum by energy control. In IFAC'96, Preprints 13th World Congress of IFAC, volume E, pages 37–42, San Francisco, California, July 1996.Google Scholar
- A. F. Filippov. Differential Equations with Discontinuous Righthand Sides. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1988.Google Scholar
- Jörgen Malmborg, Bo Bernhardsson, and Karl Johan Åström. A stabilizing switching scheme for multi controller systems. In IFAC'96, Preprints 13th World Congress of IFAC, pages 229–234, San Francisco, California, July 1996.Google Scholar
- Marc H. Raibert. Legged Robots that balance. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986.Google Scholar
- Mark W. Spong and M. Vidyasagar. Robot Dynamics and Control. John Wiley & Sons, 1989.Google Scholar
- Magnus Wiklund, Anders Kristenson, and Karl Johan Åström. A new strategy for swinging up an inverted pendulum. In Preprints IFAC 12th World Congress, Sydney, Australia, July 1993.Google Scholar