From sampled-data control to signal processing
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 241)
Part B Hybrid Systems
- 111 Downloads
KeywordsDigital Signal Processing Minimal Realization State Space Realization Linear Periodic System Polyphase Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Chen and B. A. Francis, Optimal Sampled-Data Control Systems, Springer, 1995.Google Scholar
- S. Dasgupta, “A glimpse of multirate signal processing,” Semi-plenary Lecture at 4th ECC: 329–358, 1997.Google Scholar
- N. J. Fliege, Multirate Digital Signal Processing, Wiley, 1994.Google Scholar
- P. P. Khargonekar and Y. Yamamoto, “Delayed signal reconstruction using sampled-data control,” Proc. 35th IEEE CDC, pp. 1259–1263 (1996)Google Scholar
- P. P. Vaidyanathan Multirate Systems and Filter Banks, Prentice-Hill, 1993.Google Scholar
- A. I. Zayed, Advances in Shannon's Sampling Theory, CRC Press, 1993.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1999