Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 516)
Introduction to light cone field theory and high energy scattering
In this set of four lectures, we provide an elementary introduction to light cone field theory and some of its applications in high energy scattering.
KeywordsStructure Function Light Cone Operator Product Expansion Deep Inelastic Scattering Light Cone Gauge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. Fubini and G. Furlan, Physics 229 (1965); see also, V. de Alfaro et al., Currents in Hadron Physics, North Holland, (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.S. J. Brodsky and H-C. Pauli, Invited lectures at 30th Schladming Winter School in Particle Physics, Schladming, Austria, (1991).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Harindranath, Lectures at International School on Light-Front Quantization and Non-Perturbative QCD, Ames, IA, Jun (1996); hep-ph/9612244.Google Scholar
- 14.R. Venugopalan, to be published.Google Scholar
- 16.Paul Hoyer, Invited talk at APCTP-ICTP Joint International Conference (AIJIC 97) on Recent Developments in Nonperturbative Quantum Field Theory, Seoul, Korea, May (1997).Google Scholar
- 18.D. J. Gross, Les Houches Lectures, session XXVIII, Ed. R. Balian and Z. Zinn-Justin, (1975).Google Scholar
- 19.S. Pokorski, Gauge field theories, Cambridge Univ. Press, (1987).Google Scholar
- 20.G. Sterman, An Introduction to Quantum Field Theory, Cambridge Univ. Press, (1993).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1999