Computation of complex flows with SLIP scheme and half equation model of turbulence
This work concerns computation of complex turbulent flows at transonic speeds and has two important features. One, it introduces a half equation RNG Model of Turbulence and two, it puts to test the recently developed Symmetric Limited Positive, (SLIP) scheme by Jameson  to compute complicated viscous flows.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Cebeci, and A.M.O. Smith, Academic Press, New York, (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Yakhot. and S. A. Orzac, Journal of Scientific Computing, Vol. 1, No. 3, (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Martinelli and V. Yakhot, AIAA paper 89-1950 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.K. R. Kirtley, AIAA J, Vol. 30, No. 6, (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.M. P. Fard and K. Srinivas, Sixth International Symposium on CFD, Lake Tahoe, Nevada, Sept.4–8, Vol. 1, pp 287–292, (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Fard and K. Srinivas, Twelfth Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference, Dec. 10–15, Sydney, Vol 2, pp 763–766, (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Johnson and L. S. King, AIAA J, Vol. 23, No. 11, (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.F. R. Menter, AIAA J, Vol. 30, No. 8, (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.M. S. G. Bettelini and T. K. Fannelop, AIAA J Vol. 31, No. 6, (1993).Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Johnson, AIAA J, Vol. 25, No.2, (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.D. A. Johnson and T. J. Coakley, AIAA J, Vol. 28, No. 11, (1990).Google Scholar
- 13.H. Lin and D.Y. Yang and C.C Chieng, 11th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Part 1, July (1993).Google Scholar
- 15.S. Tatsumi, L. Martinelli and A. Jameson, AIAA paper, 94-0647 (1994).Google Scholar