Multigrid solution of the euler equations with local preconditioning
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 490)
Evidence is given that local preconditioning of Euler and Navier-Stokes schemes enhances both single and multigrid performance.
KeywordsComputational Fluid Dynamics Mach Number Euler Equation Design Graph Triangular Grid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. R. Allmaras, “Analysis of semi-implicit preconditioners for multigrid solution of the 2-d compressible Navier-Stokes equations,” AIAA Paper 95-1651-CP, 1995.Google Scholar
- A. G. Godfrey, R. W. Walters, and B. van Leer, “Preconditioning for the Navier-Stokes equations with finite-rate chemistry,” AIAA Paper 93-0535, 1993.Google Scholar
- D. Lee, Local Preconditioning of the Euler and the Navier-Stokes Equations. PhD thesis, University of Michigan, 1996.Google Scholar
- J. F. Lynn, Multigrid Solution of the Euler Equations with Local Preconditioning. PhD thesis, University of Michigan, 1995.Google Scholar
- L. M. Mesaros, Multi-Dimensional fluctuation splitting schemes for the Euler Equations on Unstructured Grids. PhD thesis, University of Michigan, 1995.Google Scholar
- W. A. Mulder, “A high-resolution Euler solver,” in AIAA 9th Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, 1989.Google Scholar
- J.-D. Müller, On Triangles and Flow. PhD thesis, University of Michigan, 1995.Google Scholar
- S. Ta'asan, “Canonical forms of multidimensional inviscid flows.” ICASE Report 93-34, 1993.Google Scholar
- C.-H. Tai, Acceleration Techniques for Explicit Euler Codes. PhD thesis, University of Michigan, 1990.Google Scholar
- E. Turkel, “Preconditioned methods for solving the incompressible and low speed compressible equations,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 72, 1987.Google Scholar
- B. van Leer, W. T. Lee, and P. L. Roe, “Characteristic time-stepping or local preconditioning of the Euler equations,” in AIAA 10th Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, 1991.Google Scholar
- S. Venkateswaran. Private Communication, 1995.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1997