Conjugated one-dimensional semiconductors
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 528)
Physical Applications Molecules And Polymers
KeywordsHigh Occupied Molecular Orbital Lower Unoccupied Molecular Orbital Phenylene Vinylene Molecular Building Block Phenylene Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Kiess, Conjugated Conducting Semiconductors, Springer (1992)Google Scholar
- 2.T.A. Skotheim, R.L. Elsenbaumer and J.R. Reynolds, Handbook of Conducting Polymers, Marcel Dekker (1997)Google Scholar
- 4.The standard parametrisation is U=11.26 eV, t o=2.4 eV and δ=1.22Å−1.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Fulde, Electron Correlations in Molecules and Solids, Springer (1991)Google Scholar
- 10.J. Jeckelmann, Phys. Rev. B 57, 11 838 (1998)Google Scholar
- 16.The finite-lattice method would avoid the lattice sweeps, however states of definite spatial symmetry cannot be targeted in this method.Google Scholar
- 20.A Theoretical investigation of the low-lying electronic structure of poly(p-phenylene vinylene). M.Y. Lavrentiev, W. Barford, S.J. Martin, H. Daly and R.J. Bursill, to appear in Phys. Rev. BGoogle Scholar
- 22.C. Castleton and W. Barford, proceedings of ICSM98 (Synth. Met.)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1999