Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 525)
Graviton scattering in matrix theory and supergravity
I briefly review recent work on the comparison between two and three graviton scattering in supergravity and matrix theory
KeywordsMatrix Theory Massive Boson Compactified Direction Supergravity Amplitude Graviton Vertex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Fabbrichesi, Ferretti and Iengo, JHEP 06 (1998) 002Google Scholar
- 7.Taylor and Raamsdonk, hep-th/9806066Google Scholar
- 7a.Echols and Gray, hep-th/9806109Google Scholar
- 8.Fabbrichesi, Ferretti and Iengo, hep-th/9806166.Google Scholar
- 10.Okawa and Yoneya, hep-th/9806108 and hep-th/9808188Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1999