Principal ideal theorems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 734)
KeywordsExact Sequence Local Ring Maximal Ideal Direct Summand Commutative Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A2] M. Auslander, Modules over unramified regular rings, Proc. Intern. Congress of Math., 1962, 230–233.Google Scholar
- D. Eisenbud, Homological algebra on a complete intersection, with an application to group representations, preprint, (Brandeis University).Google Scholar
- [Ho2] M. Hochster, Cohen-Macaulay modules, Proc. Kansas Commutative Algebra Comference, Lecture Notes in Math., No. 311, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, 1973, 120–152.Google Scholar
- [Ho5] M. Hochster, Big Cohen-Macaulay modules and algebras and embeddability in rings of Witt vectors, Proc. of the Queen's Univ. Commutative Algebra Conference (Kingston, Ontario, Canada, 1975), Queen's Papers in Pure and Applied Math., No. 42, 1975, 106–195.Google Scholar
- [Ho6] M. Hochster, Some applications of the Frobenius in characteristic 0, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc., to appear.Google Scholar
- [Ho7] M. Hochster, Canonical elements in local cohomology modules, in preparation.Google Scholar
- W. Krull, Primidealketten in allgemeinen Ringbereichen, S.-B. Heidelbergen Akad. Wiss. Math.-Natur. K1. (1928), 7.Google Scholar
- [R2] P. Roberts, Abelian extensions of regular local rings, preprint.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979