Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 734)
- 691 Downloads
KeywordsFinite Type Dynkin Diagram Serial Ring Indecomposable Module Primitive Idempotent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Auslander and M. Bridger, Stable module theory, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 94(1969).Google Scholar
- G. Birkhoff, Lattice theory, Amer. Math. Soc. Colloq. Publ. Vol. 25, 3rd Edition. Providence (1966).Google Scholar
- V. Dlab and C.M. Ringel, Indecomposable representations of graphs and algebras, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. No. 173, 6(1976).Google Scholar
- K.R. Fuller and J. Haack, Rings with quivers that are trees, Pacific J. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- R. Gordon and E.L. Green, Modules with cores and amalgamations of indecomposable modules, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. No. 187, 6(1976).Google Scholar
- W. Müller, On artin rings of finite representation type, Proceedings of the International Conference on Representations of Algebras, Carleton University. Springer-Verlag: Lecture Notes in Math. 488(1975).Google Scholar
- M.I. Platzeck, Representation theory of algebras stably equivalent to an hereditary artin algebra, to appear.Google Scholar
- I. Reiten, Amost split sequences for group algebras of finite representation type, to appear.Google Scholar
- M. Auslander, M.I. Platzeck and I. Reiten, Coxeter functors without diagrams, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. Haack, Self-duality and serial rings, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979