High-redshift radio galaxies
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 470)
Part I The Universe at High-z
This is a summary of a personally-biassed review that I gave of our present knowledge about high-redshift radio galaxies.
KeywordsStar Formation Radio Emission Radio Source Radio Galaxy Stellar Population
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Djorgovski, S., 1987, in Proc. Santa Cruz Astrophysics Workshop on “Nearly Normal Galaxies” ed. S. Faber, Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- Eales, S.A., and Rawlings, S., 1990, Mon. Not. Roy. Astro. Soc., 243, 1p.Google Scholar
- Fabian, 1989, Mon. Not. Roy. Astro. Soc., 243, 1p.Google Scholar
- Miley, G. K. 1993, Distant Galaxies in Proc. ST-ECF/STScI Workshop “Science with the Space Telescope” eds. P. Benevenuti and E. Schreier, ESO Conf. and Workshop Proc. No. 44, p1.Google Scholar
- Rees, M.J., 1989, M. N. R. A. S., 239, 1p.Google Scholar
- Röttgering, H., 1993, Ph.D Thesis, University of LeidenGoogle Scholar
- Tadhunter, C.N., Fosbury, R.A.E., and di Sergio Aligheri, S., 1989, “Proc. of the Como Conference on BL Lac Objects: 10 Years After”, ed. L. MarasciGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1996