Quantum deformation of the flag variety
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1510)
I. Quantum Groups, Deformation Theory And Representation Theory
KeywordsQuantum Deformation Schubert Variety Compact Quantum Group Flag Variety Standard Tableau
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.Hashimoto and T.Hayashi, Quantum multilinear algebra, Preprint (1989).Google Scholar
- V.Lakshmibai and N.Reshetikhin, Quantum deformations of flag and Schubert schemes, Preprint (1990).Google Scholar
- S.Levendorskii and Ya.Soibelman, Representation theory for the algebras of functions on compact quantum groups and some applications, Preprint (1990).Google Scholar
- M.Noumi, H.Yamada and K.Mimachi, Finite dimensional representations of the quantum group GL q(n,ℂ) and the zonal spherical functions on U q(n−1) ∖ Uq(n), Preprint (1990).Google Scholar
- Ya.Soibelman, Representations of ℂ h (K) and Schubert cells, Rostov University preprint (1989).Google Scholar
- E.Taft and J.Towber, Quantum deformation of flag schemes and Grassman schemes I. A q-deformation of the shape algebra for GL(n), Preprint (1989); J. Algebra (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992