Twisted yangians and infinite-dimensional classical Lie algebras
The Yangians are quantized enveloping algebras of polynomial current Lie algebras and twisted Yangians should be their analogs for twisted polynomial current Lie algebras. We define and study certain examples of twisted Yangians and describe their relationship to a problem which arises in representation theory of infinite-dimensional classical groups.
KeywordsHopf Algebra Dynkin Diagram Involutive Automorphism Quantum Determinant Left Coideal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- I.V. Cherednik, Quantum groups as hidden symmetries of classical representation theory, Diff. Geom. Meth. Math. Phys. (Proc. 17-th Intern. Conf.), World Scientific, Singapore, 1989, pp. 47–45.Google Scholar
- V.G.Drinfeld, Degenerated affine Hecke algebras and Yangians, Funct. Anal. Appl. 20 no. 1 (1986).Google Scholar
- V.G. Drinfeld, New realization of the Yangians and the quantized affine algebras, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 296 (1987), 13–17; Soviet Math. Dokl. 36 (1988), 212–216, English transl..Google Scholar
- M.L.Nazarov, Yangians of the “strange” Lie superalgebras, Published in this volume.Google Scholar
- G.I. Olshanskii, Extension of the algebra U(g) for the infinite-dimensional classical Lie algebras g and the Yanginans Y(g[(m)), Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 297 (1987), 1050–1054; Soviet Math. Dokl. 36 (1988), 569–573, English transl..Google Scholar
- G.I. Olshanskii, Yanginans and universal enveloping algebras, Diff. Geometry, Lie Groups and Mechanics. IX. Zap. Nauchn. Semin. LOMI 164 (1987), 142–150, Leningrad; J. Soviet Math. 47 no. 2 (1989), 2466–2473, English translation:.Google Scholar
- G.I.Olshanskii, Representations of infinite-dimensional classical groups, limits of enveloping algebras and Yangians, Preprint (September, 1990), 61, To be published in a collection of the series “Advances in Soviet Mathematics”, Amer. Math. Soc..Google Scholar
- D.P.Želobenko, Compact Lie groups and their representations, Transl. Math. Monogr. no. 40 (1973), Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I.Google Scholar