Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1223)
An approach to the singular solutions of elliptic problems via the theory of differential equations in Banach spaces
KeywordsHilbert Space Banach Space Infinitesimal Generator Interpolation Space Interpolation Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dunford — Schwartz: Linear operators, Interscience Publishers, 1958 (book).Google Scholar
- Grisvard: Equations différentielles abstraites... Annales Sc. Ec. Norm. Sup., 1969, p. 311–395.Google Scholar
- Grisvard: Elliptic problems in non-smooth domains. Pitman Pub., 1985 (book)Google Scholar
- Kato: Perturbation Theory for linear operators, Springer Verlag Vol. 132, 1966 (book)Google Scholar
- Nikolaenko: Technical report, Los Alamos, 1977.Google Scholar
- Titchmarsh: The theory of functions, Oxford University Press, 1932 (book).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986