Some transmutation methods for canonical systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1223)
KeywordsHilbert Space Entire Function Half Plane Exponential Type Scalar Case
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Z. Agranovič and V. Marčenko, The inverse problem of scattering theory, Gordon-Breach, N.Y., 1963Google Scholar
- 7.R. Carroll, Patterns and structure in systems governed by linear second order differential equations, Acta Applicandae Math., to appearGoogle Scholar
- 8.R. Carroll and S. Dolzycki, Transmutation for systems and transmission lines, to appearGoogle Scholar
- 9.Yu. Daletskij and M. Krein, Stability of solutions of differential equations in Banach space, AMS Translations, Vol. 43, 1974Google Scholar
- 10.L. deBranges, Hilbert spaces of entire functions, Prentice-Hall, 1968Google Scholar
- 12.I. Gokhberg and M. Krein, The theory of Volterra operators in Hilbert space and applications, Moscow, 1967Google Scholar
- 18.B. Levitan, Inverse Sturm-Liouville problems, Moscow, 1984Google Scholar
- 19.B. Levitan and I. Sargsyan, Introduction to spectral theory ..., Moscow, 1970Google Scholar
- 21.V. Marčenko, Sturm-Liouville operators and their applications, Kiev, 1977Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986